About the role
Ipswich, Suffolk based
Rates of pay: £8.67 to £10.93 per hour
Hours: 0900 to 1700, 7 days a week
Are you looking for an inspirational environment where you can make a positive difference to those who need your support?
Interserve Healthcare can offer you free training, career progression, weekly pay, uniform and flexibility of hours.
This client has an Acquired Brain Injury and requires support from carers, support workers, HCAs or client care staff with his daily life which could include accessing the community for social interaction.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs (advantageous)
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Can commit to regular hours
• Tracheostomy care
• Gastrostomy care
• Ventilation care
• Medication management
• Catheter care
• Manual handling
• Spinal Injury
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).