Are you an experienced care/support worker? Do you have a warm empathetic manner? Do you want to work for a company dedicated to delivering the best quality of care? Are you looking for a rewarding job?
We have fantastic opportunities to work in The Wirral area. We have a variety of shifts available.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, spinal injuries, dementia, medication management, epilepsy awareness, gastrostomy/bowel management, skin care regimes and use of a range of equipment.
What We Are Looking For From You:
- A warm empathetic manner
- The Ability to engage with people at all levels
- The desire to go that extra mile to provide high quality care
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary
- Mandatory induction training, contributing to the achievement of The Care Certificate
- Match our clients to a team of support workers, based on shared interests and personality matching
- Opportunity to progress in a variety of different routes due the rapid growth of the company
Free training will be provided for the right candidate.
Job offers are subject to satisfactory references and DBS check. If you have a DBS on the up date service let our team know, if not you can apply for a new one through Sugarman Health.
- communication caring compassionate competent commitment