Avenues Group are looking for bank support workers to support a range of services in the East Sussex area to support people with multiple learning disabilities, autism, complex emotional needs, and challenging behaviours. Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
The basic pay for this role is £8.25 per hour. The following rates also apply:
Waking Nights (Monday to Friday) - £10.00 per hour
Saturday Day Shifts - £10.25 per hour
Saturday Night Shifts - £10.50 per hour
Sunday Day Shifts - £11.25 per hour
Sunday Night Shifts - £11.50 per hour
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- Flexible working around your current commitments
- Opportunities for a fantastic work life balance
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- Company pension scheme
You will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and …
- have experience of providing life-long support to adults
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work early mornings, late evenings, sleep-ins and waking nights
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Apply today to find out how you can make a difference to someone's life.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'