Support Worker - Young Peoples Housing Scheme | £11.50 P/H | Essex
Job type - Temporary for 3 months but could be extended.
Hours - 35 hours per week (+ 5 hours paid lunch) 08:00 - 22:00 on a rota basis, 7 days a week including bank holidays.
Location - Chelmsford and Maldon
We are a national social justice charity with more than 50 years' experience of changing lives, building stronger communities and reducing crime. Last year alone we helped support, house, educate, advise and speak out for 38,000 disadvantaged young people and adults - and you could now help us make an even bigger impact going forward.
Who we are looking for?
We are searching for Support Co-ordinators for young people within Chelmsford and Maldon. Your role will be to improve the lives of young people using the service by providing direct housing related support services in conjunction with Nacro housing and property management. You'll be working with external agencies with the aim of achieving successful move on and other measurable outcomes. There may also be a requirement to work on your own within the community or with the service setting.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with young people offering creative and innovative supported opportunities for them to improve their quality of life develop their skills and make decisions about the future.
- Act as individual 'Keyworker' to a group of identified young people, taking lead responsibility within Nacro for the co-ordination and delivery of their support.
- Draw up and deliver support plans that created during discussion between the young person and their Support Workers.
- Under guidance, work co-operatively with children's services, health agencies and other community based services, helping to provide the most effective service for young people and their families.
- Facilitate regular consultation and action to enable young people to make decisions concerning their resettlement options with a view to independent living.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on . Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.