Temporary, Part time
Our client, a leading charity based in Staffordshire is recruiting for an experienced Outreach Worker to support young people who have been exposed to cases of domestic violence on a part time, temporary basis.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supporting children and young people in the community who have been exposed to cases of domestic violence
- Working with clients using a person centred approach and agreeing actions of support
- Supporting service users in the community
- Carrying out risk and needs assessments for each individual
- Assisting service users to live independently and with confidence
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's and the Probation Services
- Supporting service users to access services in the community
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of supporting children and young people
- Possess a Level 3 Diploma in Child Care or the equivalent
- Have a current DBS check
- Hold a UK driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
- "support worker"
- "domestic violence"
- "young people"