Time To Shine Ltd
We currently have opportunities for Support Workers to join our Supported Living service. We have full time hours available and may consider part time positions.
Time To Shine provide care for young adults with, learning disabilities, mental health needs and autism; supporting them to live life to the full, both at home and out in the community.
Working at Time To Shine every day brings new opportunities, new ideas and new challenges. Our close-knit staff team are dedicated to creating a caring and safe environment for the people we care for, and support them to live life to the full.
As a Support Worker your role will be to;
- Provide support, including (but not limited to) help with personal care, budgeting, shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry and assistance with medication.
- Promote and support the person to engaging in social activities and assisting them to maintain relationships with family and friends.
- Maximise and promote each individual’s independence, choice, dignity and privacy.
- To provide support in all daily living activities to suit the needs and wishes of the individuals.
- Keeping all individuals healthy and safe by following company policy and procedures.
Benefits of working with Time to Shine
- Salary starting at £7.50 - £9.50 (dependant on experience/training)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive induction
- Extensive Training and Continuing Professional Development
- Auto enrolment pension
- Career advancement prospects within the company
Who we are looking for:
- Caring, compassionate, and committed to supporting people to be happy and healthy.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Committed to promoting and maintain independence, choice, dignity and respect
- QCF or NVQ 2/3 in Care, or another relevant field is desirable
- Able to work to a high standard on your own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Maintain confidentiality
- Drivers with access to a car preferable, but not essential.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Personal Care
- Support Workers
- Supported Living