Safehands Recruitment are recruiting for a large, prestigious and reputable organisation that has presence across the UK. Working with adults with profound Learning Disabilities including; Autism and challenging behaviour based in a 8 bedded home in Leaminton Spa.
This is a full time, permanent role paying £8.47 per hour contracted 37 hours per week with an additional £30 per sleep in.
We are recruiting for Support Workers to work within a team supporting clients with a very active schedule. Contracted 37 hours per week, working shifts including early's, lates and every other weekend.
With the support of an experienced, passionate and knowledgeable Registered Manager, you will have the autonomy to develop your knowledge and skill set along with have the ability to progress your career with access to QCF/ NVQ level 2 and 3.Full induction and training program available and the opportunity to develop your career within the industry
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
• Assisting with moving and handling using the aid of wheelchairs, ceiling hoists and walking frames
• Assisting with all aspects of personal are including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
• Administering medication
• Assisting with internal and external activities
• Domestic duties
• Food preparation and feeding
• Liaising with external healthcare professionals
• Recording of daily notes
Person Specification for a Support Worker:
• Experience working within the health and social care sector is advantageous but not essential
• Have a kind and caring nature and able to demonstrate empathy and compassion
• Able to work on a flexible rota
• Want to work towards achieving QCF/ NVQ's
• Be a hard working, proactive individual
Additional Information for a Support Worker:
• Working for a reputable established organisation
• Pension scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Sick pay
• Access to high street discount
• Free counselling service
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Sydenhamis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job