Support Worker - Woodlands
About The Role
As a Support Worker with Community Integrated Care you will experience an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling role. Our Support Workers empower people with support needs to live the lives they want to lead.
We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who, as a Support Worker, will be committed to support people to have a great life through innovative person centred support.
An enthusiastic person and highly motivated individual is required to support three young men with autism and associated learning disabilities in their own supported living accommodation.
You will be required to be able to work independently and as part of a team with supporting the young men with day to day living and occasional personal care. You will ideally be active to be able to support the young men with a wide range of activities in and out of the home.
Previous experience is not essential as we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Our ideal Support Worker will be:
- Self-motivated with energy and drive
- Reliable, friendly and caring to support the people we support to achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Confident and inspire the person we support to achieve more
- Able to help manage some behaviours that may challenge the norm – we provide training and guidance to enable you to do this
- Comfortable using basic IT systems that are required within the role - training can be offered to support this area
It is also important that you share our company values which are at the heart of everything we do and ensure that we deliver high quality, consistent care and support.
As part of the selection process you will have an opportunity to meet the people you will be supporting in their home environment. This will allow you to see first-hand their wonderful personalities and fully understand the level of care and support that is required.
Working for Us
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
We also offer the following;
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"