Do you want to work in a exciting new home?
This is an exciting role with excellent benefits and career progression. I am looking for very keen individuals with an ambition to progress within health and social care for a full time position.
You will be transforming the lives of children with the most complex needs with an integrated approach to care, education and therapy brings about consistently successful outcomes.
We are looking for care assistants and support workers with high integrity, professionalism and aspirations towards excellence to join our team of Care Practitioners, supporting children and young people in a small home in Market Drayton.
Responsibilities of Support Worker with Children:
• Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting learning, independence and experiences.
• Manage the well-being and behaviour's ensuring significant behavioural or physical occurrences are addressed and managed accordingly
• Assisting with the completion of care plans, risk assessments, incident reports and daily reports
• Supporting clients with morning and evening routines
• Supporting clients with challenging behaviour and adopting de-escalation techniques
• Supporting client's with in house and external activities
• Promote strong communication with both clients and staff team to ensure handover are accurate and factual
• Maintain professional relationships with clients, family and external healthcare professionals
• Adhering to company policies and procedures
Person Specification for Support Worker with Children:
• Ideally, some understanding of working as a support worker with children and young people with multiple complex needs including autism, learning difficulties, deep-routed trauma, child sexual exploitation, sexually harmful behaviour and school refusal.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Hold a NVQ3/Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce or equivalent
• Full driving licence and own transport
• Highly competitive salary
• An excellent induction programme with training and ongoing support
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Employee assistance programme including counselling, fitness advice and personal coaching on health, stress and relationship issues
• Occupational health support
• Discounted gym membership
• Discounted legal advice
• Death in service benefit
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job