Health & Ed Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency with both temporary and permanent positions.
Health & Ed are looking for a Support Workers to work within a Semi-Independent Unit based in South East London.
The right candidate should be able to encourage young people to develop their skills, participate in their interest and social opportunities within a safe and structured environment.
Applicants should have positive role model attributes, as well as;
- The ability to work as a team, as well as using your own initiative.
- The confidence and the ability to react calmly in stressful difficult situations.
- You must be competent, proactive and self-motivated; with the willingness to make a difference.
- With the ability to be flexible, approachable and accessible.
Suitable candidates will have experience and/or knowledge in;
- Supporting vulnerable Young People.
- Understanding how to deal with challenging behaviour (i.e. EBD)
- Understanding substance use/abuse
QCF Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce (minimum)
An enhanced DBS Certificate registered with DBS Update Service)
Minimum one years’ experience working with Young People 11 - 18 years within a Residential Children’s Home.
This post involves shift work Monday- Sunday and may include sleep-ins and waking nights.
Health and Ed Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency in providing temporary job seeking services and as an Employment Business providing permanent, contracted and bank service
- Young People
- Support Workers
- Youth Work