Support Worker - Waking Nights
Work with us, knowing you're making a difference to peoples lives.
Support Worker - Waking Nights Female only Weymouth Hours - 20-22.5 Full Driving Licence preferable
About the role
Dimensions is looking for caring Support Workers for waking nights across 2 services to support a lady in her own home and a gentleman in his own home. the young lady is a permanent wheelchair user and uses hoists, full personal care is required in this service. In the gentlemans service he mostly sleeps through the night, however if he is unsettled then he can be up during the night. Main duties through the night at both services will mainly be monitoring the people we support, household tasks, and admin, as well as any ad-hoc tasks you're asked to complete by management.
Shift patterns will vary weekly and work around the people we support including 9pm-8am/9pm-9am/10pm-7.30am.
If you have any questions about this role please call Leon on .
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010"
Successful candidates will work well with the people we support with a person centered approach. No previous experience necessary.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.
Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019 and 2020. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life, and in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'