Health & Ed Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency with both temporary and permanent positions.
Health & Ed are looking for Night Support Worker to work within a 24 hour semi-independent unit based in East and West Sussex.
Waking Night staff duties include;
- Health and Safety checks
- Supervisory checks of the clients we support during the night
- Keeping accurate records and reports, ensuring they remain up-to-date
Applicants should have positive role model attributes, as well as;
- The ability to work as a team, as well as using your own initiative.
- The confidence and the ability to react calmly in stressful difficult situations.
- You must be competent, proactive and self-motivated; with the willingness to make a difference.
- With the ability to be flexible, approachable and accessible.
Suitable candidates will have experience and/or knowledge in;
- Supporting vulnerable young people
- Understanding how to deal with challenging behaviour
- Understanding substance use/abuse
- Ability to be flexible, approachable and accessible
NVQ Level 3 Children and Young people Workforce or equivalent
An enhanced DBS Certificate (preferably registered with DBS Update Service)
Minimum one years’ experience working with young people 16+ with in a semi-independent setting
This post involves shift work Monday- Sunday and may include sleep-ins and waking nights.
- Young People
- Difficult Situations
- Support Workers