Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working within the supported living sector?
We are currently recruiting support workers to work in and around the Stroud and Stonehouse area to support adults who have; complex needs, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The ideal candidates would have:
- Paid experience working within the supported living sector or similar sectors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Support with domestic duties and food preparation
- Person centred care
- Supporting resident on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction
- Assisting residents to access the community
- Supporting residents to achieve daily’s goals and activities
- Provide/ encourage full personal care and Moving and Handling
- Domestic duties
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships
- Following care plans
- Full driving licence preferred due to location
In return we will offer:
- Pay rates from £9.00 to £10.00 – enhancement on bank holidays
- Weekly rota management
- Advanced rotas
- Free uniform
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Free training
- 24/7 support team
If this is the opportunity for you contact the Cheltenham Team now on; or e-mail on;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'