MTrec Care provides complete staffing and training solutions in to the North East health, social, nursing and independent living sectors. We are an established provider of Health & Social staffing in the North East, complimented by our own Independent Supported Living Service.
You will work as part of a to provide care and support for people with autism, learning disabilities, neurological conditions, mental health issues and a range of complex needs, to enable them to live as independently as possible in their own homes in Sunderland and surrounding areas.
Shift Patterns can vary from days , nights and sleep overs.
Duties can include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- General household tasks
- Promoting the privacy, dignity and freedom of choice of individuals at all times
- Providing person-centred support, as per individual support plans
- Work with individuals to minimise behaviours that create risk
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- 6 months UK experience in a formal care setting is essential
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviour
- Happy to perform a range of personal care tasks
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Must have previous 2 years referencing
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training, including QCF Diplomas
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'