Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
For us, this is all about supporting them to make their own choices. This might be everyday things like doing the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
And we are now looking for new full and part time Support Workers to join our team in Seaford, East Sussex. Steyne Road is a supported living service for adults with autism, complex emotional needs, and challenging behaviours.
Our employees benefit from …
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Extensive three month induction and tailored career development
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work early mornings, late evenings, waking nights, and sleep-ins, 7 days a week
The successful candidate(s) should ideally hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Apply today or call to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Supported Living