PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of a well- known organisation. They are currently looking for Support Workers to work in Stevenage. Your day to day duties will include:
- A mixture of hours available on a Adhoc Rota
- Supporting male and female service users with mild to moderate learning to and mental health disabilities
- Providing person-centred care and support to service users
- Writing reports and carrying out observations, whilst also supporting with personal care and other daily duties
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Support Worker, you will need the following:
- Preferably have a Care Qualification or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- At least six months recent and relevant experience as a Support Worker
- Be proactive and hands on with supporting those with disabilities
This position would be suitable for people living in the areas of Knebworth, Weston, Hitchin, Aston and Stevenage.
If you are interested in applying for this Support Worker role, please click apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call Sam or Kavita on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job