Please also check out our Facebook page -
Feel free to contact Sean on or send an email to
Search Consultancy are recruiting for experienced Support workers for the Southport area for a college setting supporting vulnerable young adults
Do you enjoy helping others and being able to choose when you want to work?
Search Consultancy are working with a college setting in Southport who provide daily suppport to young adults aged 18-25 in a college setting. Working flexible hours through the week to suit your own availability, you will be expected to:
- Provide full support during the lessons, lunch time, in residential settings and also on field trips
- Follow care plans for the students and engage with them
- Ensure the well-being of students adhering to CQC / ofsted care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations
- Work closely with Management to ensure all tasks are carried out and recorded
To register with Search for Senior you must have the relevant experience working in a similar environment
The types of services you could also be working in will be:
* Care Homes - Nursing and Residential
* Extra Care Services
* Home Care
*Residential settings for Mental Health and Learning Difficulties
Bringing the above will speed up the registration process!
* 2 proof of current address
* Photo I.D
* Relevant training certificates
* Right to work in UK - eg. Passport or birth certificate
* Details of 2 referee's
* Bringing the above will speed up the registration process!
If you are interested then please call us now!!!
I look forward to hearing from you :)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Support worker