ENS are currently recruiting support workers and care assistants who have experience working with elderly clients.
You will be required to support clients in residential and supported living settings.
Various shifts available to suit.
• Previous care experience essential
• Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• Personal care will be required
For a full job description please contact the Recruitment Team.
• Paid Holiday/ Inclusion in staff pension
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Hours to suit
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We are also seeking experienced Support Workers and Care assistants in Westcliff, Shoeburyness, Rochford and across Essex.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job