ENS are currently recruiting support workers and care assistants who have experience working with learning disability and elderly clients.
You will be required to support clients in residential and supported living settings.
Various shifts available to suit.
• 6 months UK care experience
• Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• Personal care will be required
For a full job description please contact the Recruitment Team.
• Paid Holiday/ Inclusion in staff pension
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Hours to suit
ENS ARE RQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
We are also seeking experienced Support Workers and Care assistants in Westcliff, Shoeburyness, Rochford and across Essex.