Job Title: Support Worker
Salary: £19,097 - £21,186 per annum
Working Hours: Average 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm Monday 23rd April 2018
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life.
They are currently recruiting for a number of Support Workers to work within their Your Home Visiting Support Service in Edinburgh.
How you will make a difference:
- Helping to end homelessness through providing a high quality visiting support service for people who are at risk of homelessness or are homeless
- Ensuring people are receiving the highest standard of support
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- SVQ level 3 in Social Care or equivalent (or willing to work towards)
- Understanding of relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness and issues affecting young people
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Homelessness Support Worker, Homelessness Support Assistant, Homelessness worker, , Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Support Worker, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer , NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Youth Support
- Support Assistant
- Vulnerable Adult
- Young Person Support Worker
- Homelessness Support Assistant
- Homelessness Support Worker
- Homelessness worker