**NEW PAY RATES**
Want a job that’s rewarding? Then look no further because there is never a dull moment at Alina Homecare and our Support Workers make a real difference to people’s lives.
Alina Homecare - Disability Support provide flexible supported living care services to adults with Learning Disabilities and our goal is to promote independence.
Here at Alina Homecare we like to do things differently and we are proud to offer our Support Workers contracted hours or bank contracts, part-time or full-time to suit your other commitments.
Waking nights are available in Eastleigh, Hedge End and Southampton Central.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day centres, cinema, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting
- Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Career development - Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
- Local work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular paid Support Worker refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Support Workers
- Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, also DBS and referencing checks.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'