**NEW PAY RATES**
At Alina Homecare - Disability Support we provide flexible supported living care services to adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities & Complex Brain Injuries and our goal is to promote independence.
Working at Alina is different, there is real kindness & respect where every opinion counts, so if you are looking for a fulfilling career with good pay rises and promotion look no further!
Responsibilities and Duties - Support Worker Role
- Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
- Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting
- Great rates of pay - Full Time minimum of £9.50 - £10.30 per hour with potential earnings of £22,464.00- £23,524.00 per annum (Average annual salary based on a 40 hour working week, alternate weekends and 1 sleep in per week).
- Enhanced rates of pay for Wake Nights, Sleep Ins and Weekends (Up to £10.30 per hour Where available)
- Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Career development - Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular paid Support Worker refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive support worker employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Support Workers
- Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
At Alina Homecare we pride ourselves that our services are staffed with our own staff and we do not use agency staff. This ensures consistency for our clients and staff.
Homecare / Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability/ Brain Injuries / Domiciliary/ Community Support / Complex Care / Mental Health /Personal Care /Epsom / West Ewell Sutton/ Coulsdon/Tolworth
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent