**NEW PAY RATES**
Working for AlinaHomecare is different there is a real kindness and respect
- Bored of your current job? Want a new start?
- Would you like to put smiles on faces and have a rewarding career?
Our Support Workers go the extra mile for our clients and have fun along the way. You will be supporting our clients with their daily tasks, personal and health care needs plus a wide range of daily activities.
At AlinaHomecare we pride ourselves that our services are staffed with our own employees and we do not use agencies, this ensures consistency for our clients and staff.
In return for your dedication to our clients we can offer you:
- Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Sleep in rate of £50
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Career development -Alina Support Worker Ambassador Scheme
- Local work
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular paid support worker refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing support workers
- Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
Salary stated is based on 40 hours, including alternative weekends and 1 sleep per week, pro rota for part time hours.
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, also DBS and referencing checks.
Homecare / Healthcare / Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability / Domiciliary/ Community Support / Complex Care / Mental Health / Personal Care / Basingstoke
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,488.00 to £21,528.00.00 /year