Support Workers required to work in a residential environment - Temporary contract
Hours: Day and weekend shifts available
- Experience of working in a care setting
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to provide consistency of care and support to service users
- Experience in working in a challenging environment (adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, Dementia and Alzheimers)
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Level 3 NVQ Health and Social Care (Essential)
Pay rates from £8.70 to £12 per hour
Locum Placement Group offer the following benefits:
- Great rates of pay • Short or long term assignments • Assistance with arranging accommodation • Support with CPD • Fast track registration • Dedicated & approachable recruitment team • 24/7 On call • Recommend a friend or colleague and earn a generous referral fee • Consecutive Work • 2 Payrolls per week!
Locum Placement Group, is a leading UK provider of health, Education and social care staffing; and are committed to delivering exceptional service by placing highly experienced compliant professionals.
We are specialists in recruiting and placing professionals within the NHS, local authorities and private sectors.
We are part of all UK frameworks and provide the NHS Trusts and private sector organisations with; Nurses, HCAs, Midwives, Doctors, Allied health professionals, Health scientists, Educational staff and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
- Personal Care
- Social Care