Support Worker /Resettlement Coordinator x9
Up to £23,000
Rotational shifts working 5 days a week (day shift or night shift roles available or a rotation of the two)
Working 1 in 3 weekends
Are you a self-motivated individual who is keen to make a positive impact within the community?
Are you an exceptional communicator and able to deal with vulnerable people?
Are you a highly skilled administrator with excellent attention to detail?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you ASAP!
As a Resettlement Coordinator you will be working in a team of 9on rotations shifts helping to kick off an exciting new project to supply a safe place for the homeless and empower the residents to move on with their lives.
Key Responsibilities for the Resettlement Coordinator include:
- Provide housing support to vulnerable individuals at risk of homelessness to enable successful move onto supported or independent accommodation
- Managing multiple cases starting from initial assessments, creating personal outcome plans, and reviewing this plan throughout
- Working closely with internal and external partnerships to ensure suitable support is in place for everyone
- Supporting service users to attend appointments in the community, encouraging social inclusion and supporting transition into long term accommodation
- Ensure all records are maintained and updated regularly
Skills and Experience required from the Resettlement Coordinator include:
- Qualification in Health and Social Care would be beneficial
- Have a desire to work with vulnerable people
- A confident communicator with an empathetic attitude
- Efficient administration skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative with a can do attitude
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- IT Literate including Excel and Word
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'