Support Worker - Relief
Female Relief Support Workers needed near Thetford and Diss
We are looking for Relief staff who are looking for relief/ bank employment to fit around there other commitments.
Location: Garboldisham (situated between Thetford and Diss)
Salary: £8.91- £9.99 for Relief rate
Requirements: Driver licence essential
Whether you have previously worked within Health and Social Care as a Support Worker or Care Assistant or are looking for a complete change of career, we at Dimensions believe that everyone has something to offer the people we support and believe that life skills, the right attitude and genuine desire to help people improve their lives are the most important characteristic of a Support Worker.
We are looking to expand our Relief Support team to support one lady in her 30's living in her own bungalow. She enjoys swimming, bowling, shopping, going for long walks. She often tends to explore Thetford, Diss and Bury and when inside her home she watches films and has pamper days.
This service is a 2:1 supporting service due to some health needs. Due to this, the person we support would also require support with personal care, manual handling (use of hoists) and meal preparation.
What are the requirements for the role:
We would be looking for applicants with a full UK or EU driving licence due to location. All our Support Workers have access to free parking whilst on shift.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'