Do you have experience within health and social care? Do you have a passion for helping others?
Our client who is a leading charitable care provider based just off J22 M5 are looking to strengthen their team with a number of Support Workers on a permanent basis within their homes varying from full time to part time hours. This opportunity gives you the chance to work for a leading provider, working with Adults with autism in a residential setting.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary - £8.45 per hour
- Ongoing communication with a fantastic care team to support you throughout your career
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- 24 hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- To be able to provide one to one care and also be able to work within a team
- Effective communication with service users and other staff members
- To encourage independence
- Provide personal care, being fully competent and confident
- Maintenance of daily reports and care records
- To show diligence in the use of safeguarding
Essential requirements Include:
- Must be a driver
- Must have a passion for the care sector
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role our recruitment process is simple. To apply for the role you must be available for a telephone interview. After this stage we will send your CV to our client and if successful organise a face to face interview for you.
If this sounds like the new rewarding challenge for you, please apply now get in touch by calling our Randstad Care Exeter office on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.