Support Worker - PBM TRAINING REQUIRED Port Talbot
Residential Support Worker - PBM TRAINING REQUIRED (Port Talbot)
Flexible hours/shifts! Up to £10 an hour! Holiday pay!
Are you looking for a new role or additional work that will give you variety and a sense of achievement? A role with weekly pay, holidays and pension entitlement? If so, get in touch!
Here at BS Social Care we have lots of exciting opportunities to work with leading care providers in Port Talbot and the surrounding areas! Your role as a support worker will involve helping excellent teams of staff whilst providing care and support to adults with various complex needs including mental health issues, learning disabilities, autism and epilepsy.
Hours and days are flexible to fit around your other commitments such as another job or education. Being a driver with access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential. Successful candidates will also have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills. Candidates with PBM training or another form of physical restraint training, are particularly desirable.
- Competitive rates
- Pension scheme
- Choice of days, sleep-ins and waking nights
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Holiday and pension entitlement
- 24HR contact with us
What we'll need from you:
- You must have at least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Ability to work alone or within a team
- Understanding challenging behaviour is preferred
- Ability to monitor and ensure the safety and security of the residents
- You must have an approachable, proactive and friendly attitude towards work
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle would be a great advantage
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply OR call BS Social Care branch on and ask for Laura for an informal chat.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'