Space Inclusive is an East Midlands based social enterprise that is committed to improving the lives and prospects of people with learning disabilities and learning difficulties by offering appropriate and aspirational opportunities. We support around 160 people across 4 sites in Nottinghamshire, providing person-centred programmes for young adults with learning disabilities aged 18+ who have a personal budget. We offer practical real-life based activities that will support them in their transition from school or college into a sustainable adult life.
- Help clients meet their personal care needs (if necessary) sensitively and appropriately to a high standard, including personal hygiene, assistance with laundry, and preparing meals and drinks.
- Supporting clients to take any prescribed medicine (subject to training), complying with all medicine policies, including storage, administering and record keeping (after suitable and appropriate training has been received).
- Assist in devising, implementing and reviewing care plans.
- Participate in rotas, which may include day, evening, weekend and Bank Holiday working and sleeping-in duties at night (only on residential trips).
- Assist in health and safety assessments, follow health and safety procedures and participate in fire drills and audits.
- Provide First Aid services when necessary and if trained to do so.
- Update records on a weekly basis relating to client progress.
- Participate in the opportunities provided for training and development.
- Attend staff development programmes, training courses, seminars and workshops as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will share with other team members, previous experience, skills and knowledge which may be relevant to the team in providing its service.
- Be supportive, respectful and empathic to service users, parents, carers, colleagues and visitors.
- Be an active member of the team.
- Liaise and coordinate with other team members to provide a cohesive, high quality service.
- Regular support and supervision
- Good rates of pay with opportunity for annual incremental pay rise
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Increasing holiday allowance in line with years’ service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to occupational health support
- Paid mental health and wellbeing leave
- Developing service, so opportunities for career progression
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'