Support Worker - Norfolk
Support Worker/Carer – Various locations in Norfolk
Full Time/Part Time Hours available
Full Driving Licence essential
Full training and qualifications provided
At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
About the role
Dimensions is looking for caring Support Workers/Carers to support people with learning disabilities and autism in Melton Constable, Buxton, Thorpe St Andrew, Coltishall and Potter Heigham.
As we start to ease from lockdown restrictions, you will be supporting the people we support with various activity’s such as sports - swimming, rugby, football, and basketball, as well as walks, drama sessions and providing support at the theatre, playing snooker and pool, going to the social clubs, visiting local churches, and going on holiday.
You will also be supporting with daily living skills including meal preparation, personal care, medication, travel, and assistance with accessing community-based activities and teaching independent life skills.
We would love to hear from you! We have several positions available with varied shift patterns. The successful applicants would be required to work across two to three of these locations and in a variety of services supporting adults with complex and challenging needs - this will be discussed further at the interview stage.
Drivers are essential as there is limited public transport around these villages however if you’re in the process of learning to drive please do apply as there are a few options we can consider.
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Dimension’s training Programme includes the Care Certificate, Level 2 Adult care worker apprenticeship worth over £3,000 and Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme.
Do you know someone looking for a role in health care? Dimensions also provide a recommend a friend scheme with a recognition payment off £500.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
Come and join our brilliant team, we’d love to hear from you.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Alternatively, please send your CV to
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'