Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic support workers to join a residential setting in New Milton. You will play a vital role in supporting people with challenging behaviour and focusing on each individual’s specific requirements and encouraging independence enabling them to lead a fulfilling life.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for but not restricted too:
- Meet the physical, social and emotional needs of each individual resident in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Providing practical support as well as encouraging independence.
- Provide support and encouragement in personal and group management.
- Personal Care
- Daytime Activities
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Assisting in leisure pursuits
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience within healthcare sector
- Experience in dealing with people with challenging behaviour
- Experience in dealing with people who have learning disabilities
- Transferable DBS
- Passionate about care
The salary for this role is £18,720 which equates to £9.00 per hour
Please call Leanne Irving on 0 7 9 8 3 2 0 0 9 4 5 for more information about this exciting new role.
- Communication Skills
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviour