Support Worker Needed in Carmarthen
Based in Carmarthen
Must be a car driver and have an up to date DBS
We are searching for a Project Worker in Carmarthen to provide tenure neutral floating support, to people who are homeless, living in accommodation that is unsuitable for their needs, as well as people who are suitably housed, regardless of whether their home is owned or rented, as long as the support that they need is aimed at enabling them to develop the skills and confidence that they need to be able to live their life to its fullest potential, as independently as possible, in their own home.
Support may include:
- Support to manage on a budget and/or reduce debts
- Support to ensure relevant benefits are being accessed
- Support to access suitable accommodation
- Support to learn independent living skills to enable you to managing your home, such as healthy eating, cooking, cleaning, garden maintenance
- Support to identify and access public transport / delivery services / cleaning services
- Support to develop and maintain healthy relationships and social networks
- Support to improve neighbourhood relations and reduce conflict
- Support to keep yourself feeling safe in your home and in the community
- Support to feel part of your community, and to identify and access social, leisure and recreational activities
- Support to identify and access health services, support groups or organisations
- Support to identify and access practitioners' services such as doctor or dentist
- Support to identify and access learning or educational opportunities
- Support to identify and secure employment or volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in the role please send through an updated CV or click below to apply.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
- housing homeless support worker tenancy support housing support criminal justice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'