An SEN Provision in Chelmsford are looking for a Special Education Need (SEN) Teaching Assistant for a long term and full time role.
The provision are looking for teaching assistant who will be flexible, adaptable and some one who is passionate and hungry to get involved supporting SEN pupils. The provision is designed to support learning aged 19-25 years old. The highly unique Profound (Developmental) Curriculum is designed to provide education in an integrated manner incorporating learning, therapy and life skills for pupils with either Severe or Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties which are compounded by a high degree of dependency, and who require very specialised management for physical disabilities, sensory impairment and complex medical needs.
About the Role
* This is a full time long term position to start immediately
* The role is to support SEN pupils across the school and may require 1-1
* There will be wheel chair hoisting and personal care (toileting and changing nappies)
The ideal Candidate
* Moving Handling experience and or training is beneficial
* Experience with PMLD, complex, medical and severe learning difficulties is beneficial
* Candidates with experience as a residential support worker, health care worker, nursing, carer or along these lines of work will also be considered.
* Need to be able to commit long term and full time (5 days a week) role with potential to go permanent
* Able to provide all the correct vetting documents - Full support and guidance will be given
If you interested and looking for work with SEN pupils or are interested in a similar role within working in school and education, then please send an updated CV or call the SEN branch on .
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'