* £10 flat rate (own limited company payments available)
* Ad Hoc (Flexible, Part-Time) or Contract (Full-Time) roles
* Immediate Start
* Weekly Pay
* Full Training Included
Based in Wellington, the hospital is a low & medium secure facility dealing with male and female patients-detained under the Mental Health Act. The hospital are looking for reliable, team players able to work either part or full time hours (days or nights).
With 2 new wards due to open in 2018, the hospital offers not only immediate starts but also long term working prospects.
The role will see successful candidates support male and female inpatients through observation, care planning and rehabilitation at the locked recovery service. Ideal candidates should have experience in the Mental Health/Learning Disabilities, be PMVA trained (training can be arranged for strong candidates) and vaccinated against Tuberculosis (TB).
INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Email your up to date CV to now!
Call to speak with Danny Carlton today!
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you have an interest in this position, please apply or contact Danny Carlton on or at the first opportunity.
- Mental Health
- Support Worker
- Part Time
- Immediate Start
- Healthcare Assistant
- Ad Hoc
- Full Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job