* £10 flat rate (own limited company payments available)
* Ad Hoc (Flexible, Part-Time) or Contract (Full-Time) roles
* Immediate Start
* Full Training Included
Based centrally between Basingstoke and Farnborough, the hospital is a low secure facility dealing with male and female patients with learning disabilities and autism.
The role will see successful candidates support male and female inpatients through observation, care planning and rehabilitation at the locked recovery service. Ideal candidates should have experience in the Mental Health/Learning Disabilities, be PMVA trained (training can be arranged for strong candidates) and vaccinated against Tuberculosis (TB).
INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Email your up to date CV to now!
Call to speak with Danny Carlton today!
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you have an interest in this position, please apply or contact Danny Carlton on or at the first opportunity.
- part time
- support worker
- ad hoc
- full time
- mental health
- care worker
- learning disabilities
- healthcare assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job