PCB Care are currently recruiting for a permanent part time and full time Support Worker to work in Wandsworth. Your duties will include:
- Working 22hrs or 37.5hrs on a rota basis, supporting adults with mental health needs in a Supported Housing setting
- Provide one-to-one support to help service users develop the skills and support networks required to live independently in the community
- Keep accurate records and observations on a daily basis
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Support Worker, you will need the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience working with adults with mental health needs
- Must be flexible and IT literate
This Support Worker position would be suitable for people living in the areas of South West London.
If you are interested in applying for this Support Worker role, please apply now or email your CV to or call Lindsey on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Mental Health
- Supported Living
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job