Working with MSI Recruitment as a Support worker you will be providing care to patients on Mental Health wards. You will be expected to help patients with everyday activities such as getting dressed/undressed, washing, eating, toiletry duties and patient moving and handling.
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as a support worker on mental health wards (NHS preferably) in the last 12 months.
- A huge selection of clients to choose from all over the UK
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Up to £200 Referral scheme (once referral has worked a set ammount of hours)
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- On call team available 24 hours a day!
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
How to Apply:
Please click the apply button and send us an up to date copy of your CV and one of our consultants will give you a call. Not the right position for you? please visit our website to view a selection of jobs all over the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job