Pay Rates £7.83-£11.50ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Mental Health Support Workers for flexible agency work supporting people with learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour in supported living.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Support Workers will be offered work throughout Warrigton and the surrounding areas.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Supported Living
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviours