Support Worker - Looe, Plymouth
Hours - 07:00 to 22:00 7 days a week
Pay - £8.40 to £9.40
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently hiring for support workers to provide high quality care. We will offer specialist training schemes to enhance our support workers’ abilities. While caring for our clients, daily duties will include personal care and creating a comfortable, caring environment. We are seeking support workers with a positive nature.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning healthcare provider which provides dedicated and professional support to our clients. We have a strong focus on person centred care and will expect our support workers to work to the topmost standard of quality care.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Driving license (not essential)
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and would be interested in joining Pulse Community Healthcare please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply