Prospero health and social care are recruiting for learning support assistant who have a passion to work in an organization that specializes in autism, supporting autisticchildren on the autism spectrum live the life they choose.
We are supporting a residential school that specializes in providing care/support packages to children with Complex Needs, Autism and some Learning Disabilities.
Who we are looking for:
- Has worked with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behavior and autism.
- Has an up to date DBS registered on the update service or willing to process a DBS through Prospero.
- 1-year recent care experience.
- Professional and well-organized companies with opportunities to progress.
- Residential settings and 1:1 support
- Worked with Children, Young People with Learning Difficulties.
What we offer:
- Full Training
- Basic pay rate starts at £11.02ph
- Care Certificate
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
If interested please do give a call on and ask for Mariama on .
- Supporting children and adults with learning disbaility
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'