Support Worker Level 1
Location: Highland Aftercare, Wick.
Salary: £12,030 - £13,023 per annum + sleep-in rate of £9,214 per annum.
Contract: 23.5 hours and 2.33 sleep-ins per week; rolling rota (2 on, 4 off) 12 month temporary contract.
Do you share our commitment to supporting positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in our homelessness, young people’s wellbeing and out of school care services.
We are recruiting for three Support Worker Level 1s (temporary - twelve months - with a view to extending) at Highland Aftercare to provide a high-quality support service for care-experienced young people transitioning into permanent or other suitable long-term accommodation.
How you will make a difference:
• Actively practising person-centred planning and unconditional positive regard.
• Facilitating key-work meetings.
• Developing life skills with those we support (meaningful activities, budgeting, shopping, cooking etc.)
• Planning, implementing and developing workshops or programme activities with the people we support
What you will bring:
• Personal values aligned with Ypeople’s core values.
• SVQ level 3 Social Services and Healthcare or SCQF equivalent (or are willing to work towards.
How we will support you:
• Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance.
• Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second).
• Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications).
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Social Care
- Health Care. Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'