We are looking for a Temporary Support Worker / Learning Support Assistant who personally want to make a difference in the lives of Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviors based in Loughborough.
As a Temporary Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support, personal care and domestic care. You will be empathetic and understanding of the trauma those in your care have suffered which can manifest in to very challenging behaviors.
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following:
- Minimum 6 months professional / voluntary experience - essential
- Enhanced DBS ideally on the update service
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, we can offer:
- Early, Late and Night shifts are available
- Training and support from a market leading provider
- Excellent rates of pay + 20 days holiday pay
- Flexible working hours - you can work when ever you are available
- Hourly rates are at least £7.50 up to £10.50 per hour. (Average rates float between £8-£9 per hour)
- Enhanced bank holiday - double time in most cases
- Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to secure a permanent position is desired.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service or provide Update Service subscription details.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care