Female Learning Disabilities and Autism Support Workers - Urmston
Hours -Monday - Sunday (7am - 3pm), Monday - Sunday (3pm - 10pm) & Monday - Sunday (10pm - 7am)
Pay Rate - £11 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training provided to our support workers to allow them to develop their skills and knowledge.
We are currently recruiting for a highly competent Support Worker to join our team supporting a female client who has been diagnosed with Learning Disabilitiesm and ASD. Our client is a keen animal lover, especially cats, and enjoys being in the community doing activities such as shopping, bingo etc. The support worker will have a positive and encouraging attitude when supporting behaviours of concern.
Full bespoke training will be provided around the support needs of the individual in relation to autism spectrum disorder, positive behavioural support and positive and supportive de-escalation techniques at times of high stress or conflict.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Learning Disabilities