Are you a Support Worker who has experience in caring for service users with learning difficulties?
My client is looking for passionate support workers who would like to take their career to the next level.
- Participate in the day-to-day implementation of individual support plan
- Maintain effective communication and liaison with service users
- Support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and events
- Maintain accurate notes and records as and when required
- At least one year’s previous experience
- A track record in supporting people with learning disabilities
- Good knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations
Please send your CV across via this advertisement for immediate attention or contact Aaron at Prism 7 Recruitment.
Prism 7 Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job