Nurse Plus are looking for Passionate, Caring and Enthusiastic support workers to join our established care agency in the Teignmouth and Teignbridge area.
As a Support Worker you will be providing a combination of support and domestic care.
The Support Worker's role is to help clients maximize their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community and helping them to live a fulfilled life
As a support worker you will have the desire to want to make the difference in the lives of adults and young people with learning disabilities, autism, and challenging behaviour in Teignmouth and Teignbridge and South Devon.
We are looking for people that are positive, flexible, friendly, reliable, trustworthy and committed.
In return, we offer
- Competitive pay rates and full training.
- Additional and ongoing training specific to clients needs.
- FREE DBS * T&C Apply
- Paid Holiday (Accrued as you work)
- Auto enrolment in to our NEST pension
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Full time hours available.
- Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
* DBS will be refunded through salary after completion of 100 hours within 3 months
If you are passionate about promoting people’s choices & independence, we’d Love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)