Support worker Job in Exeter, full time and part time available with adults with learning difficulties.
Your new company
Hays Social Care provides support workers to a number of organisations in the Exeter and surrounding areas. We offer full and part time shifts with excellent rates of pay, holiday allowance and pension.
Your new role
As one of the Hays team you will support adults with learning difficulties across three main sites, you will promote a safe and caring approach within your setting under the leadership of expert guidance of a team leader and management structure. Safeguarding and service user engagement should be at the heart of your day to day tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with Adults with learning difficulties and/or Mental Health issues in the last three years in essential
- Own transport is advantageous
- minimum of 3 days availability per week
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday allowance and pension scheme
- Flexible working days/hours
- Full time shifts available
- Ongoing training and CPD
- Free DBS
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- support worker
- mental health
- care worker
- learning difficulties