Support Workers -Illogan, Cornwall
Hours - Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £8.25 - £10.14
We are currently hiring in the Illogan area for support workers. We want a proactive support worker, with the ability to use their own initiative to care for our male client who has a spinal injury. We are looking for a support worker who will aid our client in his social needs.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is heartily focused on making sure our care is of the highest standard and that our clients needs are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with pressure care clients
• UK Driving license
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply