Support Worker - Homeless & Addictions
Reed Social Care are looking for experienced support workers who are available for either full or part-time work providing exceptional care for our homeless and addictions services based in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please contact us.
- Support adults with substance misuse problems through supported accommodation - helping them take charge of their life and aid them in living their life to the fullest
- Be responsible for building caring and positive relationships with service users whilst recognising the individuals independence and best interest at all times
- Deliver safe and practical assistance to the service user
- Protect their confidentiality and adhere to their privacy and rights at all times
- Undertake guidance, support and direction from other team members
- Be confident working with challenging behaviours and complex needs
- Ensure the highest standard of card and support is delivered
- Minimum 6 months of paid UK experience in working in a similar role
- Right to live and work within the UK
- Been employed in the care sector within the past 5 years
- Ability to provide up to date references
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Compassion and empathetic values towards service users’ needs and choices
- Your choice of shifts
- Your choice of work place
- Excellent weekly pay, on time, every time, including holiday pay
- PVG Scheme - We pay for your PVG whether it is a brand new application, or just an update. It’s on us!
- Training essentials - We invest in our workers and therefore, we cover the costs for you to do the necessary training required annually
- Recommend a friend scheme - refer a friend who ends up working for us, and you will receive high street vouchers!
Apply now by sending us your CV. Click the button below to begin your application!
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job