Following the recent expansion of our Southern Hill Hospital, we currently have exciting opportunities for motivated and committed full time, part time or Bank Support Workers / Healthcare Assistants at our acute Mental Health Hospital in Mundesley, Norfolk.
We are looking for people that share our values in delivering quality, person-centered, care to those we are fortunate to care for. We are a company that values its staff - who are the very heart of our business.
We are looking for:
- Someone who has a real passion for caring and supporting people
- Flexible in their approach to work
- Ability to work on shift/rota pattern
- Good written and verbal communication
- At least 6 months' experience of working in a Care / Mental Health environment would be beneficial.
We can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Structured career progression in a modern growing company
- Full introductory training and shadowing of shifts for all new starters
- Free staff training
- Full time and part time permanent roles or Bank contracts for ad-hoc work.
Are you considering a career at Southern Hill Hospital? We are very proud of our skilled team of dedicated staff, and the services we offer, and always put the needs of our patients first. A career at Southern Hill Hospital is highly rewarding and every day is varied.
At Southern Hill we believe in offering opportunities to progress your career. For those Support Workers that meet the criteria and wish to progress, we will support them in becoming nursing associates and, now in conjunction with the Open University, a full nursing degree programme.
About our hospital:
Southern Hill Hospital now has 44 mental health beds across four wards, due to expansion, as well as a 5 bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), with further expansion coming very soon! The Hospital is able to offer a 24-hour acute admission within a safe and secure environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'