Are you an experienced Support worker with a background in personal care?
Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based in Worcestershire. Home to 4 service users with Challenged behaviours and needing personal care.
- The company -
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Challenged behaviour and Personal Care services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
- The Support Worker position -
- Must be a driver (Not reachable by Public transport)
- Able to complete all aspects of personal Care
- Looking after Challenged behaviour, Learning disabilities and Personal Care service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Personal care
- Adult Care 18+
- Young people 16-25 year olds
What we offer:
- Full Training for personal care will be provided, and we will develop support workers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals.
- Salary and Working hours -
- 12-14 hour shifts- Upto £105.00 per day
- Long days
- 8am to 10pm + sleep ins (shift patterns)
- Between 3-5 days a week
- Mental Health
- Personal Care