We are recruiting for Support Workers in Farnborough.
We are looking for Support Workers in Farnborough to cover various shifts from full time and part time. We can offer as little as 7.5 hours - 37.5 hours a week.
We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
The role will involve working across services on a weekly bases therefore having a full drivers licence is essential for this position.
You will work with different people to development their skills to live as independently as possible. No manual handling is involved and prompting with personal care is required. You will support them out into the community where they like to shop, eat out and go on day trips.
Shifts can start from 7am - 3pm / 3pm - 10pm and support on the weekends is also required (alternate weekends)
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'